Every Saturday at 4 PM and Sunday at 12 PM, at the reception of the hotel “Superior Class Hotel Līva”, Lielā iela 11, Liepāja guide, whom you will recognize by holding the red-green Liepāja flag, will meet everyone who wishes to have 1,5-2 hours walk in the old city streets together, learning more about its history and cultural charm.
During the walk, you will pass by outstanding examples of Liepāja Art-Nouveau architecture, practice to sing the anthem of Liepāja, reading its words, decoded in the sculptures of song characters on the streets, enjoy the beauty of the Seaside Park, and feel the power of wind on the beach.
We draw attention:
- Tours are conducted in the epidemiologically safe or “green mode”. The epidemiologically safe or “green mode” requires that both the guide and the visitors present an interoperable Covid-19 certificate (a proof that a person has been vaccinated against Covid-19 or recovered from it).
- Children under 12 years of age may take part in the tour without a test and/or Covid-19 certificate;
- Children aged 12 years and over can take part in the tour only upon providing an interoperable Covid-19 certificate or a laboratory certificate of a negative screening test within the last 72 hours.
- Face masks must be worn and a distance of 2 m must be maintained during the tour, except for members of the same household.
- The tour can take place in parallel in two languages.
- Tour routes are subject to change depending on the season and city events.
Please register for the tour in advance:
- By phone +371 63 480 808 or +371 29 402 111
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- At the Liepāja region tourism information office, Rožu laukums 5/6 (Square of Roses 5/6), Mon – Fri: 9.00 – 17.00, Sat: 10.00 – 16.00
- Or at the guide before the beginning of the tour