In Liepāja, there are several specially equipped picnic areas with tables and benches. This is an opportunity to dine in the fresh air. In urban parks and in the green zone of the city, you can relax, play ball and sunbathe, but don’t forget to leave behind a clean and well-groomed environment.
Picnic places are located near the city centre and in Karosta:
- In the nature trail of the Zirgu island,
- At the recreation area “Bebrliņi”,
- In the Northern Fort,
- Along the Street “14.novembra bulvāris” there are several picnic sites:
- At the Grīzupes Street intersection,
- On the way to the Redan landmark,
- At the Redan,
- At the Lībiešu Street.
Use of the grill in the city
On the territory of the city it is allowed to use your grill without disturbing others and keeping environment clean after use. It is also required to fully comply with fire safety rules. Be careful of burning embers, and also avoid that the heat from the grill does not spoil the greenery or plantings.