A sauna is the place where a person encounters own inner world, the place to discover the inner nature. The place for feelings.
Bathing sauna ritual opens up a pleasure of getting thoroughly warm, vibrating massage, sound and aromatherapy; it also gives you an opportunity to perceive your soul – through the magic of plants, it is a fusion with nature in inner peace.
Māra Garden’s bath sauna is an opportunity to recover and replenish energy, enjoy the peace of the countryside and the power of nature for several hours. During a ritual, there is an opportunity to enjoy:
– warming up in plant perfumes,
– warming with compress,
– scrubbing with herbal scrubs,
– brooming with bath brooms,
– cold water treatment,
– relaxing in the sounds of various instrument,s
– massaging with fruit or flower honey or amber,
– watering with herbal water and other pampering.
On a final note, a little repose with a cup of refreshing homemade herbal tea or a sun drink.
Each bathing sauna ritual is individual and selected for a particular person. The duration of the bathing depends on the number of people and the individual needs.