Accompanied by a guide, visitors will become acquainted with one of the most unusual and original buildings in Latvia, the construction of which required 900 tons of metal and 11 thousand cubic meters of concrete, and the amber-hued facade is made up of 4500 square meters of unique glass plates!
During the walking tour, we will not only discover the secrets of the seven-story building, but, thanks to a video created by the Uniting History Foundation, also learn about how music life in Liepāja was shaped with its professional beginnings in the 18th century.
Both public and private tours are available.
● take place every Sunday at 11.00;
● available in Latvian, however, the guide adapts to the group members and, if necessary, also speaks English and Russian;
Tour tickets can be purchased online via www.bilesuparadize.lv, “Biļešu paradīze” offices all around Latvia, and in the information center of the concert hall “Great Amber”. No prior reservations are needed – ticket owners meet shortly before the beginning of the tour on the ground floor of the concert hall, next to the information center.
● can be booked on any day within the opening hours of the concert hall;
● must be booked at least 3 days in advance;
● available in Latvian, English and Russian;
● price for a group from 1 to 8 people: 30 euros.
More information and appliocations call the information center of the concert hall “Great Amber” +371 634 24 555 or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.