What are your plans for the weekend?
Plan Your destination Liepaja!
Winter is moving on to the other direction and we miss the summer more and more, which is why now is the right time to recall the feelings of summer and indulge in leisurely relaxation in the largest and most modern SPA centre in Kurzeme – LOC Pool & Spa
To make relaxation in the SPA even more enjoyable, you must first enjoy some activities in the fresh air. Get to know the walking trails, art and architecture of Liepaja, as well as have a delicious meal after a good adventure. Positive emotions and pleasant fatigue guaranteed!
Here are some tips for activities in the fresh air:
- Zirgu Island Nature Trail
A 4 km long, wide and good quality wooden boardwalk through the lake reeds to the two viewing platforms and the bird watching tower, which opens a great view of the lake and its surroundings.
- Breathe in the fresh pine air in Beberliņi recreational park. Here you can enjoy walks with a magnificent view of the exposed white dune of the Beberliņi water body, which delights visitors at any time of the year. After a walk, you can enjoy a delicious meal and hot tea in the café, or have a treat at one of the picnic areas.
Even so, you can warm up in a hot sauna or a hot tub.
- If ordinary walks are already a daily routine, Liepāja offers you a new and interactive activity in nature – orienteering.
- Strolling through the city, its small and inviting side streets will open you the unique architecture with splendid Art Nouveau buildings and old wooden houses. Check out the offered walking routes.
- For those who are willing to enjoy events, the Liepāja city event calendar is just the place to look for great entertainment.
- You can’t do without a good night sleep and especially delicious meals on weekends!
Accommodation in Liepāja
Liepāja restaurants and cafes
See You Soon!